Welcome to a new way of shopping!
- Imagine Corporation ABN 98 611 672 505 trading as Points4Purpose (P4P) has established this program through which registered Members can purchase goods and services offered by Participating Merchants or via Program Hosts.
- Program Hosts and Merchants utilise the Loyalty Platform to provide to customers that register as Members access to Participating Merchants that offer goods and services with attached Points, benefits, discounts and special deals which can be retained by the Member or donated to a Charity of their choice.
- Each Participating Merchant has agreed to provide their own terms and conditions so it is important that you read those details in advance of purchasing of goods and services.
- On completing and receiving confirmation of registration, Members can navigate the Loyalty Platform to complete Qualifying Purchases with Participating Merchants and earn Points and other benefits made available through the Loyalty Platform.
- Each purchase by a Member accumulates Points that may be redeemed for the Member’s benefit on future Qualifying Purchases or when making a Qualifying Donation to a Charity.
- The Member profile information includes mandated questions, registering a valid payment card or and requirements of Participating Merchant terms and conditions of use.
- Members must use a password to protect details of their Account. Failure to keep a password confidential and secure may mean:
- A loss of all accumulated benefits without any right to seek compensation or reinstatement of any items lost or stolen;
- An authorised purchase of goods and services using your credit or debit facilities without any right to seek compensation or reinstatement of any amounts debited to your payment card.
- By a Member registering a payment card in connection with a Member Account, the Member authorizes P4P to hold and share payment card information lawfully collected with the relevant payment card provider and authorizes analysis and monitor transactional data to confirm Qualifying Purchases and to complete the allocation of Points to Member Accounts and other ancillary accounting and recordkeeping and for the sharing of such transactional details with P4P and approved Program Partners to increase the relevance of offers, discounts and benefits made available to Members.
- Members are responsible for their own purchase decisions and for any decision as to whether to accumulate, redeem or donate Points.
- A Member must not:
(b) Act in any way which is detrimental to the interests of other Members, P4P, Program Hosts, Participating thing the Host or the Program;
(c) Provide any misleading or false information;
- Each Program Host and Participating Merchant has the authority to determine whether or not a purchase of goods or services will be a Qualifying Purchase.
- Details of each Qualifying Purchases and the Points earned on a Qualifying Purchase and the balance of Points that may be redeemed will be recorded in the Member Account.
- The Points balance that a Member may Redeem will be shown in the Member Account. Upon Redemption, the number of Points to be redeemed will be deducted from the current balance of Points in the Member Account. Once redeemed, the Redemption cannot be reversed.
- P4P will not be liable for any Refund between a Member and a Program host or Participating Merchant. If a Refund is made in accordance with Program Host’s or Participating Merchant’s terms and conditions and notified in writing, P4P will credit the Points equivalent to the Refund to the Member’s Account.
- Qualifying Donations are processed monthly by the Fulfilment Partner. Where the nominated Charity is not already displayed on the Loyalty Platform, the Fulfilment Partner will use its reasonable endeavours to locate the nominated Charity and complete the donation in a timely manner and where insufficient information has been provided to enable the donation to be provided to the nominated Charity or the Charity refuses the donation or is not an Australian registered Charity or is no longer able to accept donations, the Fulfilment Partner shall reverse the transaction and return the amount of the donation to the Member Account. Reasonable costs on an indemnity basis may be debited by the Fulfilment Partner against the Member Account in the event that the Member has provided incorrect information.
- In the event that a Member has elected to make a Qualifying Donation and authorises P4P or the Program Host to select the Charity or fails for a period of at least 12 months to select a Charity, then P4P will make the Qualifying Donation to a participating Australian registered Charity selected by P4P and instruct the Fulfilment Partner to issue a Qualifying Donation receipt of the Member.
- Points balances will usually be updated within seven (7) days of the end of month following a Qualifying Purchase unless the Participating Merchant return policy means that a further delay occurs until the goods return policy period has ended. Member account details may be monitored by P4P from time to time.
- Where a Qualifying Purchase has been completed and a level of Points is recorded in the Member Account, the member is entitled within three (3) years of the date of the Qualifying Purchase to Redeem or donate the Points. Points may not be used after that period of time has elapsed.
- All entitlements to Points and other benefits provided to Members, the available Participating Merchants and the level of Points received on completing a Qualifying Purchase are subject to change. Points may not be sold, held on trust, bequeathed or inherited by the Member.
- The Loyalty Platform may be suspended or modified. In some circumstances there will be no opportunity to provide advance notice of this action to the Member. If the Loyalty Platform is brought to an end, a notice will be displayed on the Member Account and on this website giving seven (7) days’ notice of the date that the Loyalty Platform will end.
- The software, copyright, trademarks and patents used to establish the Loyalty Platform are owned by P4P. The Member agrees to not tamper, copy, reverse engineer or modify any aspect of the Loyalty Platform.
- Any tax, liability or duty arising from the Member’s participation in the Program is the responsibility of the Member.
- P4P reserves the right to deduct or clawback any Points credited in error from the Points balance in a Member Account.
- Program Hosts and Participating Merchants are not agents of P4P and have no authority, express or implied, to bind P4P or to make any representations, warranties or statements on P4P’s behalf.
- To the extent permitted by law and under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Host agrees that P4P excludes all conditions and warranties whether express or implied and whether arising under legislation or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods and services supplied under the Program by the Host and each Program Partner.
- Subject to law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), any liability that P4P may have to a Member whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is limited in the case of any claim relating to Points to crediting to the Member Account that number of Points accumulated during the prior 12 months.
- P4P own all intellectual property rights in the P4P Loyalty Platform materials, works and knowhow and nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer or assignment of any of these rights. P4P grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right and licence, for the duration of your Membership, to utilise the P4P Loyalty Platform solely for the purposes for which they were developed and for your personal use and enjoyment.
- P4P materials include, but are not limited to software, information text, software documentation, design, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright materials, logos, slogans, taglines, photographs, graphics, audio, video or other materials, and all derivative works.
- The Member indemnifies P4P, the Program Hosts and Participating Merchants and each of their staff and representatives in respect of any loss, damage, costs, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), fines, penalties, claims, demands and proceedings howsoever arising, whether at common law (including negligence) or under statute, in connection with any of the following acts or omissions:
- each act or omission by the Member when using the Platform or completing a Qualifying Purchase or a transaction using the Platform.
- any use of the level of Points specified in the Member Account.
arising directly or indirectly as a consequence of the Member actions or omissions, the information listed in the Member Account and Member profile.
- Each party agrees that it may receive confidential information from the other party. Unless such information is already within the public domain, each party agrees not to disclose such confidential information to any third party and to treat the confidential information received from the other party as if it were its own confidential information.
- If a dispute arises, the Parties will agree to meet in good faith to seek to resolve the issue, before proceeding to any dispute resolution process. This won’t prevent a party from seeking urgent equitable relief. If both Parties are located in Australia, each party agrees that the laws of New South Wales will apply to this Agreement, and that they submit to the courts of that jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If You are located outside of Australia, you agree that the dispute will be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the ACICA Arbitration Rules.
- The Loyalty Platform, services and any related content, websites or interactions that P4P create are provided “as is”, and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, P4P disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You agree that your use of the Loyalty Platform, services and any related content, websites or interactions is at your sole risk.
- It is the obligation of all participating Charities to comply with state and federal fundraising laws as they apply. P4P is acting merely in its capacity as platform provider, does not monitor or review the representations of Charities and is not responsible or liable for the actions or compliance of participating Charities.
- In the event that a Charity appoints P4P to process receipts on its behalf, a fee agreed by the Charity will apply.
Charity means the selected charity or worthy cause that a Member wishes receive Points From the Member’s Account.
Member means the individual or entity registered as the holder of a Member Account and any person that the Member nominates as an authorised signatory which may help particularly when the Member is under 18 years of age.
Member Account means the account completed by the Member during the registration process.
Participating Merchant means a supplier or merchant offering goods or services.
Points means the benefit amount which is credited to a Members following a Qualifying Purchase.
Program Host means an entity that elects to host a P4P Loyalty Program utilising a white label mall.
Qualifying Donation means a donation to a Charity displayed on the P4P Loyalty Platform and other Australian registered charities for Points equal to or greater than $20 AUD redeemed from the Member Account.
Qualifying Purchase means a transaction between a Member and a Participating Merchant pursuant to which Points are credited to the Member Account.
Redemption and Redeem means the transfer of Points or agreed value of those Points from the Member Account to complete another Qualifying Purchase or make a Qualifying Donation.
Refund means a refund payment due to return of the goods or services or other arrangement made between the Member and the Program Partner.
Services means the digital tools, content creation tools, communication tools and related services provided by P4P to enable others to use the Loyalty Platform for the benefit.
On the anniversary of your membership, an annual membership fee of 1,000 points ($10) will be automatically debited from your linked payment card.